Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Congratulations, America

For nominating the first African-American for president. It truly is a milestone.

Obama's speech was excellent, and I wish I could link to it, but it hasn't yet been posted on Youtube. In any case, check my Obama TV widget over there on the right if you haven't seen it; I assume it will eventually show up there.

What else can I say? Well, I'm disappointed with Hillary's decision to prolong this, but that's nothing new. And if it weren't for her millions of supporters, I would say Obama should just ignore her at this point and focus on McCain. Don't meet with her, don't talk to her. Just ignore this disgusting, tedious narcissist and move on.

But unfortunately, there is this nasty business to come of bringing most of her supporters back into the fold. Obama will need them to win the general election. That is a fact. He was smart tonight to praise her up and down for her talents and contributions to America, but it isn't going to be that easy to defuse her and her fans. She made that perfectly clear.

No comments: